Thursday, July 30, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to my Baby Signs by Sharon blog! I've decided to create a blog all about babies and baby sign language as a way to help share tips, articles, and information to other moms who are teaching their babies sign language. I'm a stay at home mom to a one year old son and five year old daughter and a Independent Certified Instructor for the Baby Signs Program. I decided to become a Baby Signs Instructor because I loved the idea of working with babies and enjoyed studying and learning sign language in college. I was also fascinated to learn all the benefits of signing to your baby, including benefiting emotional and intellectual development and of course better communication with your baby. Research says that our most important years of our lives are the first three years, and by six we are who we will be the rest of our lives! On this blog I will be sharing articles and tips from the Baby Signs program that will help aid you in those first three crucial years. Many of these tips are from two doctor mom experts who share their child development expertise. I'll also share some personal experiences and other topics related to parent of infants and toddlers. Thanks for joining me!

No comments:

Post a Comment