Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Free Sign, Say and Play Class this week

I'm holding a free Sign, Say and Play Class this week on Thursday September 10th at 10am in New Tampa. To register please email me at Sharon.Butler@babysignsprogram.com or at (813)842-0676. I'm also excited to be announcing lower pricing for the 6 weeks Sign, Say and Play class. For a limited time I'm offering the 6 week class at $65.00 that includes the new Sign, Say and Play kit. The new Sign, Say and Play kit includes the My First Signs DVD (which is great, my son loves all the Baby Signs DVD's), quick reference guide, Higgeldy Piggedly music cd(includes all the songs played in class), video dictionary DVD with 150 ASL signs, Baby Signs memories journal, Time to Eat and Favorites board book.

No comments:

Post a Comment